Employee Relations Advisor
Opportunity for an Employee Relations Advisor to join leading construction firm in Dartford.
This role is required for approximately 3 months to support the HR function to meet the needs of a temporary influx of low level requests following a period of change.
- Management of caseload
- Providing advice on employment legislation and company policies
- Supporting line managers with day to day employee relations matters
- Escalation of complex cases to ER Manager
- Working closely with HRBPs across the business
Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledgeable in employment law
- CIPD qualification
- Ability manage a high volume workload and perform well under pressure
- Strong communication
- Able to work 5 days a week from Dartford office
- Able to travel to locations across London/South East when required
- Available to start immediately, or with short notice
If this role is of interest please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.