Employee Relations Business Partner
About the organisation
I am pleased to be partnering with one of Australia’s fastest growing hospitality services, who are urgently seeking an experienced Junior P&C Business Partner specialising in employee relations. This is an exciting time to join this vibrant and fun business, as you support them through this rapid growth phase.
About the role
In this role you will be part of the high performing People and Culture team providing support and advise to people managers with varying levels of experience and knowledge.
- You will partner, advise, and consult with the people leaders on the full employment lifecycle.
- You will have full responsibility of case management of ER/IR, Health and Safety, Workers Comp, Return to Work and Wellbeing.
- Attending consultations and outcome meetings, coaching the people leaders throughout.
- Contribute to policy development and roll out to ensure clarity on business standards and expectations
- Report and provide insights for process improvement and efficiencies.
To be successful in this role you will be confident in leading end to end case management of complex ER/IR matters and have a solid understanding of relevant regulations and legislation. You will have experience coaching stakeholders through processes and advising on the appropriate solution. You will be comfortable in a hands-on role where you attend consultations, provide documentation, prepare reports and recommendations. You will be excited to drive continuous improvement plans and support change initiatives while delivering on the BAU.
This role will start as soon as possible and is paying $120,000 plus Super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/229157
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.