Amsterdam, North Holland
9 months ago
For an international Retail company in the Amsterdam area I am looking for an Employee Relations Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing Trade Union and Works Counsel related topics
- First point of contact for the Store Managers, People and Culture team and senior management when it comes to Employee Relations topics
- manager legal topics internally and with external legal partners
- Coach, support and advise senior managers in all aspects when dealing with employee relations issues
Background and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working as an Employee Relations Manager
- extensive experience in working with Works Councils
- In-depth knowledge of Dutch employment law
- fluent in Dutch and English
- proven experience in policy development and implementation
Do you recognise yourself in the above described profile? Then please get in touch!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.