Employee Relations Manager
We are working with a leading, global professional services firm to recruit an employee relations manager to be employed initially on a 9 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in employee relations and knowledge of UK employment law as well as people management experience.
Reporting into the Senior Employee Relations Manager and managing the ER team; this role will work closely with the wider HR team and business area heads to provide guidance and deliver best practice advice.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of escalation for the Employee Relations team
- Manage the day to day activity and development of the team
- Provide advice to the wider HR team, people managers on employee relations matters
- Apply UK employment law knowledge and expertise
- Assist in developing and refining HR policies inline with employment legislation
- Provide commercial advice on employee relations matters
- Build relationships with internal business stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing employee relations cases
- Strong UK employment law knowledge
- People management experience
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Experience reviewing policies and best practice
This is a 9 month fixed term contract based in London. The organisation promotes hybrid working.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.