- Employee Relations Manager
- FTSE 100 Global Bank
- Salary: Competitive (up to S$120k + Bonus)
- Location: Singapore
- Exclusive Search
We are delighted to be engaged exclusively to support a new Employee Relations Manager hire for a global FTSE 100 Global Bank with a sizeable base and regional headquarter in Singapore. This is a perfect opportunity for a HR Business Partner or HR Manager with decent ER experience looking to specialise in this space and work with a wider team to learn from and support.
The ER team is experienced and highly collaborative, so this will provide a best practice platform to the wider business and HR Business Partners. This is a team that is creating and adding value to the wider organisation and enhancing the employee experience.
The successful candidate will provide support to the team, manage their own end to end cases, arrive at fair conclusions and help minimise risk for the bank. Present and provide trends identify ER hotspots and risks and promote a proactive ER service to serve both the business and HR. This person will liaise with any appropriate employee representatives where needed. Act as a coach to upskill and guide managers across the bank.
This business is truly exciting and can provide highly rewarding career opportunities for further growth and development in the organisation. A highly visible role, partnering with both the business and HR stakeholders across the organisation.
The remit for the role is;
- Supporting senior managers and leaders and resolving complex and high profile ER cases
- Becoming an influencer and work collaboratively with the team and the business to support in any complex employee relations cases such as; performance management, misconduct, grievances, absence, grievances or change management (collective ER management)
- Managing people and process to ensure ER cases are resolved in a smooth and timely manner
- Supporting and upskilling other HR services in ensuring best practice is adopted across the business
- Empowering managers and leaders to execute successful and timely resolution of cases in an objective and viable manner
- Producing and delivering accessible & company-wide training for new managers, managers and leaders where needed to raise internal awareness and capability of best practice employee relations to feed into the positive working culture and organisational style. Share any learning with the wider organisation and add to the ER teams collateral and toolkits
- Around 10 - 12 years of relevant working experience in ER
What's it like to work there?
This is a fast-paced, global matrix firm. The business is very collaborative and network driven. They embrace change and innovation and welcome new technology. They use agile working methods and make data-driven decisions.
A unique opportunity to enhance your ER career at the heart of a successful and expanding business and make an impact. Generous bonus, flexible working style.
Unless specified otherwise, only HR Professionals who are legally able to live and work in Singapore will be considered for the role.
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Fay if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
EA Registration Number: R1767013
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.