Our client, a global technology business with about 500 employees in Germany, are currently looking for an experienced Employee Relations Manager (m/f) to strengthen their local HR team in Frankfurt.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Acting as the first point of contact for labour law related queries of management, employees and the works council
- Advising employees, both white and blue collar, as well as managers on labour law and performance-related matters in accordance with the German regulations and the values of the business
- Implementing HR programmes and management trainings on topics such as team performance, workforce management and conflict resolution
- Managing the roll-out of structural and organisational changes in Germany in close collaboration with the regional HR Business Partner and the international HR team
- Degree in Economics, Law, Human Resources or related
- Several years of experience in operational HR in an international environment
- Excellent knowledge of HR policies and practices and the ability to positively shape working relationships
- Strong stakeholder management skills combined with experience in HR projects delivery and managing change
- Thorough knowledge of German labour law
- Fluency in both German and English are a must
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Ekaterina Iankovskaia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +49 211/2479-1133. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".