City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
One of the worlds largest and most successful accountancy / management consultancy firms is looking for an ER Officer to join their team to support and provide with expert ER advice, tools and guidance to the generalists and wider HR teams.
Reporting into the Employee Relations Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Building relationships across the business as the main point of contact for ER issues
- Providing support and advice to partners / managers and upskilling on best practice, developments and requirements
- Pragmatic application of employment legislation to avoid litigation against the Firm
- Ensuring you are up to date with legislation to anticipate current best and future practice
- Ad hoc involvement in initiatives, projects and programmes
You must have experience within either a generalist role with high volumes of ER or an ER Specialist position. This is a high volume, fast paced role where you will be required to work to specific time frames. You will be encouraged to build face to face relationships with Partners from day one and be given the autonomy to make and influence decisions.
CIPD qualification is preferred.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.