Employee Relations Specialist
This is a newly created opportunity for an Employee Relations Specialist to join the People and Culture team of a well-known and highly regarded financial services brand, on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
Reporting to the People and Culture Consulting Manager, you will provide dedicated workplace relations support and expert advice to people leaders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide complex policy interpretation and advice on employment-related legislation
- Interpret and apply Enterprise Agreements (EAs) and Awards
- Conduct impartial workplace investigations to address complaints and mitigate organisational risk
- Develop policies, procedures, templates and checklists on employee relations matters including performance management, misconduct, disputes and terminations
- Identify the need to add/review policies ad-hoc in response to emerging legislation and trends
- Coach & collaborate with the broader P&C team to deliver client solutions
- Assist with broader People team with projects and initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have a strong background in Industrial Relations/Human Resources and a solid understanding of key regulations, legislation and Industrial Instruments. Confident in leading complex employee relations case management, including preparing for representation at Fair Work Commission. The ability to coach and build capability on ER matters will be key to your success in this role.
This role will start as soon as possible and is paying up to $170,000 (package). Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/229193
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.