Employee Relations Specialist
Work as part of an employee relations team for a global professional services firm based in their London office.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Provide advice to managers on sensitive ER matters
- Facilitate ER investigations ensuring legal and compliance regulations have been considered
- Assess the risks associated with cases and make recommendations to drive remedial action
- Maintain understanding of legislation
- Work closely with the HRM team to assess and analyse employee relations trends
- Support in organisational change and TUPE programmes
- Support in coordinating consultations and communication processes
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Sound knowledge of UK employment law
- Experience working in an employee relations and policy focused role
- Experience managing employee relations cases independently
- Stakeholder relationship management skiills
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience facilitating ER investigations
This is a full-time permanant role based in London. This business take a hybrid approach to in office/home working with a requirement to be in the office a minimum of 1 day per week.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.