Employee Relations Specialist – EMEA
I am working with a global leading technology business, to hire an Employee Relations Specialist EMEA to be based in London on a full time basis. With operations in Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul & Tokyo. The organization is built upon having humble, intelligent compassionate and creative people in the workforce and lead with embracing ambiguity.
We are looking for an individual with a strong HR investigation background with a focus on bullying, discrimination, harassment and retaliation cases for Employee Relations in the EMEA region. The main responsibilities include conducting prompt, thorough, and fair investigations consisting of background research, investigative interviews, and debrief meetings in partnership with Employment Legal, HR and the business.
The successful candidate should be able to articulate complex issues to the business, identify trends and themes and make recommendations that could provide long-term solutions to be developed and implemented. The ideal candidate should also ensure all such matters are dealt with in line with policy, best practice and legislative requirements to mitigate any risk.
This is an innovative organization and therefore this role will suit an individual that thrives on improving people processes, systems and policies. If you have a positive attitude, exhibit patience and teamwork with a high level of emotional intelligence and critical thinking here you will thrive!
Global Technology / Entertainment / App Platform
Competitive salary + Excellent benefits
High performing and collaborative culture
French or Spanish or Italian language skills highly advantageous!
–Develop and optimize robust investigation standards and disciplinary matrix to ensure transparency, objectivity and consistency throughout the team.
– Maintain oversight and accountability for investigation case management system, keep improving the efficiency and effectiveness.
– Conduct confidential, fair, thorough and timely internal investigations into allegations of violations of internal policies, including but not limited to bullying, discrimination, harassment, retaliation and produce comprehensive and clear investigation reports and/or outcomes.
– Assist with the investigation and resolution of other workplace concerns to determine the appropriate approach and to ensure fair and consistent treatment of all employees. – Drive the disciplinary procedure in line with the investigation findings report, and align with key stakeholders to get to consensus.
– Monitor and implement corrective action plans to enhance controls and processes. – Identify ethics, & compliance, and employee relations matters that require improvement, working with our ER leader & various internal groups to amend policies and drive training and awareness approach accordingly.
– Participate in the identification and delivery of continuous improvement initiatives to improve the policy framework, increase knowledge within the company.
– Proactively identify trends and themes to develop strategies that will mitigate risks.
We are looking for a minimum of 5 years Employee Relations experience within a large matrixed or global organization. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of European, Middle East and Africa employment Law and regulations.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.