Employee Relations Specialist EMEA
We have a current opportunity for a Employee Relations Specialist – EMEA on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
The successful candidate should be able to articulate complex issues to the business, identify trends and themes and make recommendations that could provide long-term solutions to be developed and implemented. The ideal candidate should also ensure all such matters are dealt with in line with policy, best practice and legislative requirements to mitigate any risk.
-Develop and optimize robust investigation standards and disciplinary matrix to ensure transparency, objectivity and consistency throughout the team.
– Maintain oversight and accountability for investigation case management system, keep improving the efficiency and effectiveness.
– Conduct confidential, fair, thorough and timely internal investigations into allegations of violations of internal policies, including but not limited to bullying, discrimination, harassment, retaliation and produce comprehensive and clear investigation reports and/or outcomes.
– Assist with the investigation and resolution of other workplace concerns to determine the appropriate approach and to ensure fair and consistent treatment of all employees. – Drive the disciplinary procedure in line with the investigation findings report, and align with key stakeholders to get to consensus.
– Monitor and implement corrective action plans to enhance controls and processes. – Identify ethics, & compliance, and employee relations matters that require improvement, working with our ER leader & various internal groups to amend policies and drive training and awareness approach accordingly.
– Participate in the identification and delivery of continuous improvement initiatives to improve the policy framework, increase knowledge within the company.
– Proactively identify trends and themes to develop strategies that will mitigate risks
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.