Sydney, New South Wales
AU$180000 - AU$200000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am thrilled to be partnering with a global brand within financial services who are in need of an experienced employee relations specialist to lead their equal opportunities division on a 16 month maternity leave contract. This is a critical role for the organisation with exposure to high profile initiatives, partnering with all levels of stakeholders from across the organisation.
About the Role
Sitting separately from the core employee relations team, you will be the point of escalation for all equal opportunity matters and will report directly into the Work Health Safety and Equal Opportunity Director. You will focus on full investigations, providing advice to managers and staff while mitigating risk and driving process improvement.
- End to end case management of high profile/sensitive matters
- Monitor and analyse cases with a view to identify trends through data management and improve reporting capabilities
- Keep abreast of internal and regulatory reporting requirements
- Supervise the monitoring of electronic communication and managing escalations
- Training and education; face to face coaching and via online platforms
- Monitoring regulatory change
- Networking with internal and external parties to ensure best practice and drive improvements in policy and practice
- Engage with global partners to ensure consistency across the brand
To be successful in the role you will have tertiary qualifications in Employment Law or Industrial Relations and a minimum 8 years experience working in Employee Relations, handling workplace grievances and case management. You will have excellent consulting and stakeholder management skills, be highly collaborative and solutions driven.
This role is starting as soon as possible, paying $180k - $200k package. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/202922.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.