Employer Branding Manager
We are supporting one of the largest digital retailers of their sector in Europe in the search for a
Employer Branding Manager (f/m/d)
for their HQ in Berlin. It is an exciting time at the firm, as they expand operations of their global business across Europe. The role would play a key part in driving this expansion by supporting the development and implementation of holistic full-spectrum employer branding strategies and measures.
- Creating comprehensive employer branding strategies
- Facilitating long-term collaborations with external communities, universities, etc.
- Managing a geographically spread team of EB Specialists
- Identifying the best platforms and online channels to reach the company’s target demographics
- Facilitating continuous improvement of the end-to-end onboarding/orientation process
- Organizing social initiatives to promote teamwork across the company’s global locations
- Organizing and driving virtual and in-person events
- Designing and creating content for the career page and inspiring future talents as an ambassador of the company’s employer brand
- Managing platforms such as Glassdoor and Kununu
- Several years of professional experience working as a dedicated Employer Branding Manager in an agile, fast-growing company (ideally from a Tech/Corporate background)
- A keen focus on building external relationships and momentum via successful campaigns, effective events management, etc.
- Effective stakeholder management with the potential to create positive and lasting relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Experience in developing content for digital media platforms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (German a plus)
- Ability to “multi-task” and work on several projects at the same time
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to inspire and create a vision for both internal stakeholders and external talents
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Richie on +49 173 570 2333. We look forward to your application
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.