We have a current opportunity for an ER Advisor working for a leading investment bank on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in London and offers hybrid working.
The successful individual will carry out the following duties:
- Thoroughly research all claims to identify root cause of issues and document calls including all relevant, factual narrative of details and rationale for recommendation in case management tool
- Independently use sound judgment to mitigate risk, weigh the importance and validity of information to form fact-based opinions, solve problems and make formal recommendations
- Ability to remain neutral without inserting personal opinions
- Provide exceptional client care, conveying empathy, patience and utilizing listening skills
- Ability to multi-task with ease while prioritizing the most urgent needs
- Ability to navigate multiple systems or tools simultaneously while accurately documenting conversations
- Effectively influence key stakeholders including managers, employees, HR partners, and other business partners as appropriate
- Identify opportunities to improve client experience and GHR/ER processes
- Exemplify the company’s core values in each and every interaction with team, clients, and stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- Three or more years of experience as an HR Generalist / Employee Relations Specialist, OR MUST have three or more years of leadership experience directly managing others and considerable exposure handling employee relations concerns
- Experience managing multiple cases and/or priorities concurrently while mitigating risk and ensuring optimal value and outcomes are achieved
- Communicate effectively (both verbal and written) and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients
- Demonstrates a sense of commitment to work and willingly assumes responsibility for accomplishing objectives; is dependable, and conscientiously follows through on commitments
- Demonstrates the ability to concentrate on a task, despite distractions and competing demands
- Successful candidates will manage varying caseloads while consistently meeting quality assurance and schedule adherence standards
- Successful candidates must pass knowledge check upon completion of training segments to remain in role
- Proficiency with computers, including MS Office and Internet applications
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.