£35000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
Frazer Jones have partnered with an incredibly successful and exciting publishing business to hire their first ER Advisor. Reporting directly into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for guiding the business through change and working with the HR BPs to drive a fair and consistent approach to ER matters, while continuing to promote a positive and supportive culture.
More specifically, as an ER Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Independently advising line managers and senior stakeholders on all matters
- Supporting informal issues to effectively prevent escalations
- Leading on complex and formal conversations / cases in line with company policies and guidelines
- Building effective and long lasting relationships with the business heads to promote good employee relationships across the organisation
- Updating employee handbook, policies and procedures, employment and monitor trends in employment practices
- Working with Occupational Health on a regular basis
- Supporting and/or leading on HR related project work
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a business who has performed exceptionally well over the last 12 months and is at a really exciting point in their journey!
You must have extensive employee relations experience either within a generalist role or an ER specialist position. You must have a calm and measured approach and be confident to manage difficult conversations. The ability to multi-task, prioritise and think practically to support both the business and employee is incredibly important!
If you are passionate about supporting employees and are keen to take that next step in your career then this could be the role for you! The team are incredibly supportive, collaborative and most importantly - good fun!
Please apply if you are keen to hear more :)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.