City of London, London
£36000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
My client, a market leader in luxury retail, are seeking an experienced ER Advisor to add to their fast paced team. Youn will be based in their prestigious Head Office in Central London.
To advise, support and educate line managers on all matters relating to employee relations.
- To effectively manage cases across the London retail business. Cases will include but are not limited to disciplinary, grievance, performance management, probation, short and long term absence.
- Take ownership of developing the tools required to effectively manage employee relations.
- Design and deliver training to employees to promote best practice and increase capability across the business.
- Build relationship with key stakeholders across the business to promote good employee relations across the organisation.
- Maintain accurate case logs in order to provide data to the business. Provide insights and proactive recommendations based on trends.
- Ensure that People policies are up to date and create new policies as required.
- Communicate forthcoming legislative changes in good time for changes to be made / implemented.
- Experience of autonomously and pragmatically managing cases up to tribunal
- Ability to manage a substantial volume of cases in a fast-paced retail environment
- Experience of creating, revising and implementing policies
- Good knowledge of employment law and keeps up to date with legislative changes and recent case law
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong organisation skills
- Employment law qualification
The role offers fantastic opportunities for growth and progression across both ER and generalist roles. It also has an exceptional bonus scheme, as well as home working one day a week and a generous holiday allowance.
Please get in touch for further information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.