ER Manager 9-Month FTC
We have a current opportunity for a ER Manager on a 9-Month FTC. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
This will have two direct reports, with a strong admin team supporting the fuction.
Main purpose – to act as interim lead for the ER and HR admin functions, as part of wider People directorate. To review functions, processes and team capability in a sensitive and cooperative manner. To review HR and People policies, rewriting/creating as necessary.
- Build confidence and capability of HR BPs, ensure healthy working practices, understand their capabilities and areas for development/areas of risk
- Provide expert ER advice to HRBPs and other People team members, and through them (or directly if required), to the wider line management within the organisation
- To review all outstanding ER cases and take responsibility for timely and risk managed conclusions to cases
- Ensure HRBPs are adhering to best practice
- Manage interface with external legal providers
- Review employment related policies and ensure all policies are updated and reissued within deadlines
- Act as specialist adviser in Trade Union related matters
- Manage the individuals and operations within the HR admin team
- Review HR admin processes to ensure they meet the needs of organisation
- Attend and contribute to various working groups related to ER, HR admin and wider People related issues
- Report regularly to HR Consultant on areas of responsibility
- ER specialist – discipline, grievance, appeals, settlements, performance and capability management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self starter, organised and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage self and others during times of significant change
- Able to identify risks and areas of opportunity within ER and wider people functions
- Flexible with regards to work activities and priorities
- Commitment to equality and diversity
- Experience of union/collective negotiations and agreements
- Able to draft legally binding agreements in relation to employment and termination
- Extensive employment law knowledge
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.