For those with experience and an interest in Talent Management, the EU Talent Management lead role provides an exciting opportunity to contribute your experience and passion to a complex and global business. As an integral part of the Talent Management team, this individual will lead Talent Management initiatives for EU - spread across multiple countries and lines of business within a specific business unit. This role will report into the Talent Management Leader based out of the US and will be part of the European HR extended leadership team. The scope of responsibilities include, but is not limited to, increasing workforce capability, driving long term talent planning, org design, succession planning, providing change leadership for global talent initiatives, and driving data-driven talent processes and process improvement pan-EU.
- Develop and implement Talent Management plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives supporting EU businesses. Ensure talent readiness by creating mechanisms such as: Success profiles, Talent Assessment and Leadership Investment Planning based on the business needs.
- Partner with business and HR teams to define and establish a long term strategic talent planning process and may include - identifying critical jobs, determining talent gaps, assessing internal as well as external availability and developing long term plans to bridge the gaps.
- Run need-based Talent Management projects with clients across teams and globally: driving and conducting needs analysis, creating and executing against Talent plans/roadmaps, and reporting and audit of existing programs. Look at cross business themes (across the EU) and integrate into the global talent management strategy.
- Create processes that enable identifying and surfacing top talent to HR/ Business Leaders in deploying the right employee, to the right job at the right time.
- Drive the performance calibration process for EU leadership teams working with HR partners and the business.
- Partner with clients/senior leadership to identify appropriate metrics to measure effectiveness of talent management initiatives.
- Partner with the International Consumer Talent Management community to design and implement programs with a global impact. Recognize and adapt global best practices as appropriate.
- Create process improvement mechanisms including automation on some of the existing processes/ tools to ensure standardization and consistency as we scale.
- 10+ years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and interest in supporting a global team.
- Ability to handle responsibilities independently, while exercising good judgment in problem solving and keeping team members adequately informed.
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in time sensitive matters and organized to manage and track multiple priorities simultaneously - grace under pressure and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as prioritization and planning skills - with strong attention to detail.
- To be successful, the person in this role will need to demonstrate analytical capabilities, a process improvement mentality and ability to influence others with data-driven recommendations.
- Confidence in dealing with senior level staff and ability to communicate in a crisp, concise and professional manner.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.