Join a global Financial Services firm to lead the HR strategy across Europe based from Paris. This is a complex and interesting position with some very exciting challenges for the role holder.
As HR Director for the European region, this role will play a key role in leading HR agenda across 14 countries. It will require an accomplished and seasoned HR Director who has both a strategic vision and tactical execution skills, in addition to deep technical knowledge in key HR disciplines, such as country-specific employment law, works council operations, and total reward. The successful candidate must also be a consummate leader and have the stature and executive presence to lead a large team of HR professionals.
Applicants will possess the following experience and knowledge;
- Experience of working and leading in a top-tier HR function in a matrixed environment
- You will ideally have experience working in a US business culture and environment.
- Experience of working with business leaders in the major Continental countries and leading an HR team across multiple Continental countries remotely
- Numerate and commercially aware
- Ability to lead others to deliver to a high professional standard
- Experience of partnering effectively with unions or works councils
- You will be educated to degree level
- Fluent in English and French
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.