European Learning & Development Lead
As the European Learning and Development Lead for our client, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for Learning & Development and Early Career programs in partnership with HR Business Partners, Senior Leaders, and the Head of L&D.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead, coach and develop the Learning and Development team.
- Develop the L&D function with a focus on accelerating talent development and succession planning
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Senior Leaders to create a cohesive strategy for Europe, making sure that implementation plans are tailored to the local market or function
- Guide the design of content and use of tools and materials in accordance with the overall Learning & Development Strategy
- Partner with Senior Leaders to identify current and future Learning & Development needs at all levels
- Support HR Business Partners and Senior Business Leaders in identifying and developing high potential managers and associates to create a diverse talent pipeline.
- Act as the primary representative and expert in all aspects of Learning & Development, ensure an integrated approach to learning with clearly defined accountabilities and ways of working
- Create and own an evaluation strategy for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of Learning & Development programs and ensure compliance with legislation
- Provide expert facilitation skills and mentor others to develop this skill
- Ensure that assessment tools are used in accordance with established standards
- Assist Line Managers and HRBPs in effectively conducting development conversations and creating effective development plans
- Coach and train Managers in developing high-performing teams
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following qualifications and experiences:
- A university degree and a proven track record in Learning & Development instructional design, delivery, and evaluation for audiences at all levels.
- Experience working in fast-paced service-oriented environment, ideally across different countries and cultures
- Strong communication, influencing, and partnering skills
- Highly developed coaching skills, expert facilitator, and a creative yet pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- High levels of personal credibility with the ability to effectively interact with senior executives
- Energetic, resilient, able to build relationships and work with numerous business partners across multiple countries
- Fluent in German and English
- Able to lead a multilingual team in multiple locations, willing to travel across Europe regularly and globally as required
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.