European Regulatory Compensation Lead
This is a fantastic opportunity with a Global business who are looking for a Regulatory Compensation Lead for Europe to be based in their Dublin office. The role partners with leadership teams in Ireland, London, Europe and US to provide support on all EU legislation and regulatory matters for HR and Compensation.
As the subject matter expert on all HR and compensation regulations in Europe, you will be responsible for:
* Integration of global compensation to be compliant with all EU compensation legislation and regulations
* Act as the POC for all European queries supporting Executive leadership teams across the region
* Prepare regulatory papers and submissions alongside US and UK colleagues
* Support, review and analysis of MRT processes and exclusion reports
* Provide guidance on day to day compensation matters to HR, Executives and key employees
It’s essential that you are able to evidence experience of HR Regulations and Compensation alongside a strong understanding of the compensation regulatory and legislation environment in Europe. Ideally these compensation practices will have been within a large global firm. You will be adept at summarising complex legislation and processes and you will possess strong communication skills alongside the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels.
Based in Dublin, the position comes with an excellent £salary, benefits and bonus.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.