City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
We are currently partnered with a leading boutique financial services firm to hire an Executive Assistant to support their busy HR team. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for providing a first class service to the team from a broad generalist perspective.
More specifically, as an Executive Assistant for the HR team, you will be responsible for;
- Diary management and scheduling
- Travel arrangements
- Supporting with monthly expenses
- Filing and updating of trackers
- Record maintenance - updating the HRIS
- Supporting with key HR processes and administration such as - contracts, letters, absence management, reporting, recruitment, leavers
- Work with HRD on HR related projects and admin support
- Ad hoc EA team support to the wider business to cover periods of absence
If you have a background working as an Executive Assistant within the financial services, then this could be the role for you. You must thrive in fast paced, busy environments and be able to use your initiative and be a real problem solver. You must also be able to demonstrate a high level of integrity, confidentiality and resilience.
This is a very rewarding role for someone who is hard working, eager to learn and happy to get stuck in to all tasks. The business are looking for someone who has a vibrant personality and is able to build effective relationships across the firm at all levels.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.