City of London, London
3 months ago
Frazer Jones is now working with well-known financial advisory firm based in central London, this is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups. They provide M&A, strategy and financing advice, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments, worldwide. We are keen to engage with Executive Compensation analyst that are keen to move into an associate position. The successful candidate will be involved in the management and administration of Executive Compensation (Including share plans and fund-based schemes).
- Assist in the design and on-going management/administration of Executive Compensation and incentive programmes across the Group businesses globally to ensure on-going alignment with business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Act as a primary point of contact for the business and participants in respect of Executive Compensation plans, dealing with queries and reporting requests.
- Involvement in projects to develop/implement compensation initiatives as they arise.
- Provide support during the annual compensation review with respect to Executive
- Compensation arrangements.
- Provide support to HR Business Partners on the structure of compensation packages during
- recruitment and termination negotiations primarily for strategic personnel with deferred
- compensation structures.
- Continual development and ongoing management of the in-house Executive Compensation
- system including testing, issue logging and maintenance, working with system developers
- and the HR Systems team
- Act as a primary point of contact for queries related to the Executive Compensation system
- Liaise with third party legal and tax advisers, payroll and tax authorities to ensure global
- compliance for all Executive Compensation plans, including any regular reporting.
- Previous Reward experience, executive compensation experience
- Excellent Microsoft package skills, advanced Excel skills
- 3-5 years' experience in Reward experience
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Good stakeholder management experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.