Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
16 days ago
Duties will include -
- To design and implement consistently high-quality Human Capital services, policies and programmes
- To align the firms, reward and incentives with shareholder's interests through implementation of market leading reward mechanisms.
- Deliver the Talent agenda through development of UAE talent.
- To plan and execute recruitment activities
- To facilitate the annual performance management process
- To ensure compliance with UAE Labor Law
- To administer compensation and benefits, including monthly payroll and benefits, pension authority liaison and annual incentives
- To provide employee services, employee programmes and activities
- Manage the company's Human Capital budgets
- Position posting, screening and interviewing candidates
You must have -
12+ years of Experience preferably in Financial Services Institutions
Bachelor / Master's in HR
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.