- Executive Director, Recruitment
- Team Manager
- Award-Winning & Global Household Brand
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: (up to SGD 155,000) + Bonus
A new & [Exclusive] engagement with a household global Fintech brand. Due to aggressive growth plans for APAC, the need has arisen for a new Executive Director, Recruitment to lead a team and drive a pipeline of talent across all areas, into the organisation. A highly visible role where you will influence senior leaders and have an impact on the organisation's success.
They are looking for fresh & innovative ideas to help re-design, shape and deliver; the talent strategy, social media, EVP, branding, recruitment metrics, how they go to market and ensure they attract and retain the best talent. This is a 'hands on' recruitment role and you will also own a portfolio of vacancies and work with the line on senior hires.
A fantastic role for a successful recruiter looking to utilise their skillset away from 'traditional' operational hiring. They have an excellent team and organisational culture and as a result enjoy great longevity with their employees. An award-winning and highly desirable brand!
A fast-paced environment which will require a strong and resilient individual to drive a high performance culture. This person will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with business leaders and managers.
This person will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with business leaders and managers. This business is dynamic, high performance and very driven - they require the same!
- Team Management: This person would have led/managed teams before, (ideally, but not essential) and have experience in new structures and models for success
- Events Management and Branding: You will get to own and drive a number of events to support their talent/attraction strategy. any experience of this would be ideal (not essential)
- Benefits: Bonus and standard benefits. This is an employer that embraces flexible working and have awesome offices! They are highly innovative and networked
- Location: Singapore
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
Unless specified, only applicants legally able to work in Singapore will be eligible.
EA Registration Number: R1767013
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.