about 1 month ago
Are you a Senior Remuneration Specialist with experience of Executive Remuneration and writing board papers?
An interim opportunity has become available within a highly successful ASX listed organisation based in Melbourne CBD. Highly successful around the world, this organisation creates globally connected communities and is on an exciting digital journey, making it a fantastic time to join them.
Reporting to the Head of People Experience and working as part of the HR team, this role will have a focus on Exec and NED remuneration in the run up to the Remuneration Review in June.
Your role will involve:
- Writing papers for the Remuneration Committee and the Board
- Preparing information for external reporting eg: WGEA
- Reviewing Excutive incentive plans - LTI's, STI's etc
- Salary benchmarking and competitor analysis
- Reviewing and analysing current HR data on HRIS and making recommendations based on data
- Supporting with the preparation for a Board Remuneration Workshop including collation of information and presentations
This is an interim role due to an increasing workload and to cover annual leave. The position will interview and start as soon as possible and is due to finish at the end of June with possibility of extension.
Please apply via the link if you feel you match the job description for a confidential conversation or contact Charlotte Perkins on (03) 8610 8450
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.