German Payroll & Benefits Specialist
German Payroll & Benefits Specialist – £50,000 – £60,000 – City of London
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a leading Law firm on the recruitment of a German Payroll & Benefits Specialist, this role will take lead on processing German payroll across 2 offices and be the main point of contact for employees.
Our client is working on a hybrid basis and has a requirement of 2 days per week in the office
- Collate data changes, starters, leavers, adjustments, transfers, overtime payments, COLA allowances, benefits (cycle to work scheme, gym membership; pension; childcare vouchers, et al) and upload to portal for fully managed processing by ADP
- ADP provide the fully managed service via on-line platform ADP Freedom
- Being fully responsible for the accuracy and content of the payroll, checking content for final sign-off by Senior Reward Manager
- Post payroll responsibilities
- sharing payroll reports with Finance
- reconciling any queries with Finance
- Ensuring an accurate and efficient payroll service is delivered
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements including tax and social security
– Must be Fluent in German language (both written and oral)
– Exposure to processing German Payroll
– Strong communicator and team player
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.