City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Frazer Jones are working with a leading Management Consultancy who are looking for a German speaking Recruitment Advisor on permanent basis.
This is a highly specialised role as they are ideally looking for candidates who have fee earning experience, this is a client facing role and the right person must be a professional within this area.
They would ideally like someone with experience within the Consulting industry.
As a Recruitment Advisor, you are responsible for providing full cycle recruiting for a region, market or client. Duties include sourcing, selecting, screening and submitting candidates aligned with business or project needs across the firm or within a client organisation
You are responsible for:
- Collaborating with the Recruitment Lead to gain a detailed understanding of organisational goals and talent needs so as to support initiatives through quality hiring for assigned areas of support
- Proactively managing and maintaining high quality and responsive relationships with internal clients and candidates
- Expanding recruiting expertise by staying abreast of recruiting trends, best practices, social media, legal developments, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons
- Assisting in counselling hiring managers on recruitment policies and procedures to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensuring a solid process of providing a qualified talent pipeline and a smooth interview and hiring process with the candidate experience in mind
- Preparing recruitment reports and metrics in keeping with established processes
- Ensuring data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
If you feel this describes your skillset then please send your CV through to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.