£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Frazer Jones is now working with a large consultancy business based in London on their 2nd campaign in search for a Global Benefits and Recognition Lead. This newly created role is open to candidates based in Milton Keynes and London. This role will oversee benefits projects in several Geographies worldwide, you will be involved in all aspects of benefits analytics, design, projects and vendor management. This role will support the internal HR team and Director of Reward in looking after the employee life cycle. You are to act as the Benefits expert with a broad knowledge of recognition activities, this would be a great opportunity for general benefits candidates to join an international team. This role is opened to remote candidates in the UK, this includes Glasgow, Ireland, Milton Keynes, Birmingham, Hertfordshire, Leicester, Cambridge and Oxford. Opportunity will begin as a 6 month FTC and will look at making the candidates permanent in the future.
- Manage day to day administration and compliance of programs, through management of internal and vendor partner relationships.
- Manage relationships with vendors, brokers, and carriers, including monitoring of cost, service levels, processes, and accuracy of data. Act to lead negotiations and renewals with providers including governance, contract compliance, issues management, communications frequency, schedule, and approach.
- Working closely with brokers internationally to evaluate and benchmark benefits programs based on global industry trends and best practices to ensure competitiveness in market.
- Understand current and developing market trends, identifying potential opportunities and gaps, leverage external best practices and design benefit initiatives that are aligned to company's global principles and corporate values, yet provide flexibility and local customization to account for cultural and market differences.
- Team up with the compensation counterparts to ensure there is a comprehensive understanding of the competitive position of all Compensation and Benefits programs for each country
- Ensure benefit program proposals balance company's values alignment, affordability and competitiveness, business objectives, and meet all legal requirements. Partner with internal stakeholder and external consultants to ensure benefits and well-being offerings are relevant, flexible, cost-effective, and competitive with local practices and aligned with business and talent strategies.
- Engage with the COVID Support teams and play an active role in institutionalizing benefits support to company's employees/family members when needed.
- Support merger and acquisition activities as they relate to benefits.
- Global Benefit knowledge gained in regional or global team
- Experience of managing benefits in several countries
- Ability to use a HR information system including, accessing, inputting, and compiling data
- The ability to research, analyse and reason logically within tight and conflicting timeframes
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.