Global Benefits Specialist
Frazer Jones is now representing a global insurance firm in hiring for a Global Benefits Specialist to join this firm on a 12-month fixed term contract with the view to go permanent. This role will allow the incumbent to work closely with the Benefits Manager and other members of the HR team. You are to assist the hiring manager in replicating the Benefits strategies across 17 global jurisdictions, work closely with each country’s brokers and communicate with employees on implementation, roll outs and changes. You’ll be part of the team where you’ll lead internal communications and work closely with members across procurement, finance and IT in order to improve wider business processes.
Hybrid working, 2-3 days in the office.
- Be responsible for the review of the outputs of a market review across our European Operations markets covering risk benefits, allowances, retirement, and Family Friendly Policies.
- Act to support the development of a business case, seek approval with stakeholders for recommended changes.
- Lead on the provision of activities relating to the implementation, co-ordination, and maintenance of employee international benefits program across 12+ jurisdictions.
- Lead on gathering a complete inventory of benefits (core & flex) for each market across the firm’s (17 countries).
- Responsible for the support on the design, development and review of employee communications and policy documents to assist employee understanding and value of benefits programs/services.
- Be part of the communication on holiday benchmark data and support the development of holiday policy redesign and communications to deliver across key markets.
- Team up with key partners across Finance, HR Operations, Legal, Procurement and IT to safeguard the programs are delivered as cost efficient and legally compliant.
- Responsible for the international benefits intranet pages, updating and maintaining all benefit documents and creating engaging and value add content.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of working with international markets, previous Reward/Benefits experience.
- Excellent Microsoft package skills, ability to use Excel and be proficient in data.
- Excellent exposure to and awareness of benefits plans.
- Confident in working on Projects and change management skills.
- Hands-on approach and willingness to be involved with tactical implementation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.