£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
2 months ago
Frazer Jones is now working with a well known Global professional services firm in search for a Global Benefits Technology Lead to join this organisation on a 12 months fixed term basis, this role with endeavor to go permanent. This role will be responsible for supporting the ongoing success of MyBenefits, the company's benefits enrollment, administration, and communication platform working closely with stakeholders, the Workday team, broader global functions (e.g., IT and Finance) and local HR, Finance, and Payroll. The key responsibilities include managing the ongoing governance framework for change requests, acting as an internal advisor to offices on best practice regarding automation of administration, creating effective business processes, and developing reporting best practice. This role will operate on a hybrid working model, where you have days to work from home and in the office. You are to report into the Global Benefits Technology Manager.
- Manage the internal operations and governance frameworks to ensure proper escalation and prioritization of change requests, as well as continued alignment with Wellbeing at the firm and the firm's vision and goals for the MyBenefits platform.
- Enable continuous improvement and documentation of processes for change requests, annual system refreshes, and annual enrolments to ensure smooth renewals, transparency for all stakeholders, adherence to system guardrails and proper escalation of exceptions.
- Act as a partner with local leadership to prepare decisions for escalation including framing the issue, developing recommendations, and identifying risk and interdependencies to ensure that MyBenefits is a scalable and sustainable solution for the firm.
- Advise offices on best practice regarding automation of administration and creating effective business processes and reporting.
- Partner closely with other members of the Global Benefits COE, functional experts, and technical teams to ensure future business needs can be met by the solution.
- Identify opportunities to harmonize and simplify processes across the organization while optimizing the platform's capabilities.
- Responsible for being the key point of triage for all incoming requests. Being able to assess the queries, resolve, update ServiceNow ticketing tool, and provide feedback to requestors.
- Broad global benefits knowledge, including healthcare, life insurance, disability insurance, pensions, car plans, voluntary benefits, and flexible benefits programs.
- Broad knowledge of the complexities of plan administration and payroll processes, regulatory requirements, and taxability of benefits programs.
- Proven track record of building relationships and working effectively with people across a large, complex organization to create and launch innovative and successful solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.