City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
11 months ago
Frazer Jones is currently working with an exciting Technology business based in the heart of central London. We are looking for a Global Compensation Analyst to join this organisation, where you will be sat in the London office looking after UK and Global compensation policies. You will be the first point of contact for all policies and data across the organisation.
- Act as the first point of contact for all compensation queries
- Overseeing bonus and annual salary reviews, benchmarking and job evaluation
- Responsible for creating compensation MI Reports
- Responsible for supporting within key compensation activities including policy and process changes, data validation exercises, cyclical workstreams, such as pay gap analysis and reporting and compensation competitive analysis
- Assisting the senior members in the team with annual comp rounds
- Provide insight information to member in the business assisting the HR and Finance team on collating compensation reporting information.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, Macros & Formulas)
- Advanced understanding of Compensation systems
- Ability to work in a team environment & independently
- Degree Level/equivalent educated
- European Language (Desirable)
- International Compensation experience (Desirable)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.