Amsterdam, North Holland
11 months ago
Reporting to the Global HR Director and working closely with the CEO, the Global Director Recruitment will define, develop and support all recruitment strategies across the business. Given the unique nature of the company you will be expected to work across markets and brands and drive recruitment campaigns whilst communicating to partners and collaborating with regional and local HR teams.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provides leadership in the development, implementation and evaluation of recruitment practices
- Develops the recruiting strategy while ensuring recruiting processes are agile and supporting changing business priorities
- Creates and implements new programs and events to drive diversity, talent management and workforce planning
- Implements processes to ensure that we attract and select more than a fair share of diverse talent - adding diverse backgrounds, experiences and profiles to all teams
- Partners with the leaders responsible for geographies and brands to find solutions to challenges and barriers faced locally
- Builds, develops, coaches, mentors, and leads a globally distributed team
- Handles workflow of the recruiters; establishes and maintains the day-to-day accountability
- Coaches recruiting staff in the use of proper recruiting techniques; HR Technology investments, data driven solutions and AI based technologies
- Defines accurate, and inspiring value proposition to our candidates
- Develops and maintains a network of professional contacts and builds brand recognition - globally and in local communities
- Runs recruiting costs and makes recommendations on the overall budget
- Engages others and helps employees to envision best recruiting as a joined and individual accountability across entire Group
You bring experience working in high growth, fast paced environments as a critical member of a leadership team, helping a business scale rapidly and have a deep subject matter expertise in the recruiting function. In addition, to expertise in strategic recruiting, you will be known as a savvy business executive who is an ambitious, strategic, and results-oriented professional who can engages reciprocally at all levels of the organization.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.