City of London, London
£150000 - £180000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
5 months ago
We are delighted to be retained by a famous financial services technology business to find them a Global Director of Total Rewards. This newly created role will lead the charge in designing and establishing a robust total reward framework that supports the reward philosophy and strengthens their EVP in this highly competitive sector. Reporting into the Global Head of HR, you will have a team of 11 direct reports to ensure your programmes are effectively operationalised throughout their global footprint (US, APAC, EMEA). This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business at a time of significant growth and success and deliver a transformational total reward programme that will stand out as a career highlight. Key duties will be to:
- Build and drive the strategic design and execution of the company's global compensation, equity, and benefits programs in line with financial goals and cultural norms.
- Oversee the creation and integration of policies and procedures to ensure global compliance and the achievement of equitable and competitive employee total cash and equity compensation.
- Oversee the company's global benefits programs including health, welfare and retirement programs, ensuring compliance and cost competitiveness.
- Establish and measure key compensation and benefit program metrics. Regularly benchmark company programs and monitor external trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness.
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to drive employee engagement, awareness and understanding of all Total Reward programs.
- Expertly tackle the analysis, proposal and execution of programs such as broad-based compensation, health/wellness, absence management, immigration, global mobility, stock option, restricted stock.
- Ensure compliance with all governmental and country regulations related to compensation and benefit programs.
- Oversee and ensure proper ongoing analysis of changing regulations in compensation and benefits globally, factoring in the impact to effectively propose strategic changes.
- Maintains a clear and detailed knowledge of the industry trends, best practices, and labour legislation.
- Manages and mentors' staff - coach, teach, guide, motivate and inspire the reward team, setting goals, assigning projects, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members
As a result the business is looking to meet senior reward professionals who have prior experience of designing and implementing large-scale 'design & build' total reward transformation programmes at a high growth company that has globally distributed, work-from-home teams, as well as international offices. It is essential that applicants have in-depth and hands-on experience successfully driving various pay structures, stock option retention programs and wellness initiatives outside of standard healthcare benefits. Location London (Bank/Liverpool Street) For a confidential discussion, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.