12 months ago
Are you interested in working for a market-leading Technology business with first class benefits? Do you want a truly strategic role where you can help build an innovative early careers experience globally?
Based in Cambridge with the opportunity for home working, you will work closely with your Early Career colleagues globally to help improve and grow the existing early careers programmes already in place. You will also work with colleagues to identify potential Future Skills gaps and develop innovative programmes to attract the best talent in the market.
- Previous experience leading and developing successful Early Careers programmes is essential, along with a strong program management background.
- You should have previously held a role within Early Careers leadership, and ideally have a good knowledge of wider Talent Acquisition activities.
- You will have had exposure to both global and regional considerations, with a broad understanding of University and College systems and processes across the key regions (UK/EMEA, North America, India/APAC).
- Strong project management skills and the ability to collaborate.
- Experience in a fast-paced, constantly evolving operating environment, with a strong appreciating of the business drivers and prioritisation for early careers activities within busy teams.
- Technology hiring experience would be beneficial to support your adjustment but is not essential.
Some travel (short and long-haul) will be required to engage with our regional teams and target schools, with a typical ramp of activities due to the seasonal cycle of Early Careers recruiting.
Our client is looking to hire this exciting, newly-created role quickly so should this be of interest, please do not hesitate to apply. Candidates based in London will be considered providing that you are able to be present in Cambridge for 3 days per week. Also, candidates open to relocation back to the UK will be considered and this move will be supported by the business.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.