€100000 - €120000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is on track to become a world leader in the automotive car parts digital retail space. They currently find themselves in the midst of an exciting hyper-growth phase, coupled with a radical modernisation of their HR strategy and infrastructure, lead by their newly hired CPO. As a part of this revised and refreshed HR strategy, they are hiring a
(Global) Employer Branding Manager (f/m/d)
This role will play a crucial part in the creation and implementation of their fully revised employer branding direction, which will include a complete review and reinvigoration of their holistic strategy and approach. The function sits betwween Talent Acquisition and Brand Management and therefore will not only play a key role in attracting the best talent around the globe, but will equally have a big say in exactly how the brand is positioned on the market. Duties include:
Tasks & responsibilities
- You will be tasked with developing target full-spectrum employer branding measures
- Facilitating long-term collaboration with external communities, universities, etc.
- Manage a geographically spread team of EB Specialists
- Identifying the best platforms and online spaces to reach the company's target groups
- Facilitating continuous improvement of the end-to-end onboarding/orientation process
- Organising social initiatives which solidify teamwork across the company's global locations
- Organising and leading virtual and in-person events
- Designing and creating content for the firm's career page and inspiring future talents for our company as an ambassador of our employer brand
- Oversight of platforms such as Glassdoor and Kununu
- Multiple years' professional experience working as a dedicated Employer Branding Manager in an agile, fast-growing company (ideally coming from a Tech/Corporate background)
- A keen focus on building external relationships and momentum via successful campaigns, effective events management, etc.
- Effective stakeholder management with the potential to create positive and lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of creating/developing content for digital media platforms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (German a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at the same time
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to inspire and create a vision for both internal stakeholders and external talents
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.