My client is a global multinational who has grown organically and through various acquisitions throughout its history. The organisation is investing significantly into HR at the moment and are also re-designing the wider HR Reward strategy.
As part of this focus, my client is looking to secure a Global Heads of Benfits. This is a stand-alone role with global end responsibility for this area of Reward.
The Head of Reward is very keen to secure a candidate with strong experience in defined pension to take a strategic role for this area as well.
The individual required needs to bring equal strategic and operational ability. Key priorities for the role are:
- assessment of current of current reward strategy and offering following a holistic approach considering strategic business aims, culture, vision, values, competitiveness in the market, costs and so on
- (re-) design the global benefits strategy considering the findings above and ensuring the benefits strategy is an integral part of the wider Reward and HR strategy
- strategic involvement in the businesses pension strategy and offering
Due to the history and ongoing changes at my client, there are various different approaches and strategies to benefits, additionally there are countless individual agreements. A focus has to be to align all of the above into a coherent strategy and approach across the entire business which local differences in mind.
The role is based in the company`s HQ in the Netherlands and hence will require a candidate with a very strong understanding of the Dutch market including business-level Dutch language skills.
To be successful in the role you will need to bring the following qualities
- engaging communicator with experience communication across all levels and various cultures
- strategic but yet pragmatic thinker with the ability to simplify very complex topics
- very strong project management skill within complex, matrixed organisations
- ability to lead without line responsibility
You have a strong background in:
- senior, international benefits leadership roles
- state of the art knowledge of global benefits strategies
- strong understanding of pensions and pension strategies
- experienced in leading benefits in environments with collective agreements
If you would like to discuss this requirement further, please reach out to me at any time.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.