My client is an international financial service organisation with a long tradition in its market and an impressive track record within the industry. The company is proud to employ a diverse group of highly successful but humbled professionals. Their culture and approach are unique within their industry and key to their success.
The role is based in their HQ in Rotterdam and plays an integral part within the wider HR strategy. My client is investing significantly into the function as they believe Human Resources has a significant impact on the future success of the business.
As part of this focus my client is looking to secure a Global Heads of Compensation & Benefits.
The successful candidate will have strong experience within the financial services sector and brings state of the art knowledge and experience within compensation & benefits. The individual required needs to bring equal strategic and operational ability. Key priorities for the role are:
- assessment of current of current reward strategy and offering following a holistic approach considering business aims, attraction, retention, competitiveness in the market, costs and so on
- (re-) design the global C&B strategy considering the findings above and ensuring the strategy is an integral part of the wider business and HR strategy
Historically the business operated in a decentralised fashion resulting in various different approaches and strategies. A focus has to be to align all of the above into a coherent strategy and approach across the entire business which local differences in mind.
The role is based in the company`s HQ in the Netherlands and will require a candidate with excellent English skills, Dutch is of advantage but not required.
To be successful in the role you will need to bring the following qualities
- engaging communicator with experience communication across all levels and various cultures
- strategic but yet pragmatic thinker with the ability to simplify very complex topics
- very strong project management skill within complex, matrixed organisations
- ability to lead with and without line responsibility
- senior, international Reward leadership roles within financial services
- state of the art knowledge of global C&B strategies
If you would like to discuss this requirement further, please reach out to me at any time.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.