Amsterdam, North Holland
€115000 - €125000 per annum
7 months ago
For my client, an online market place, I am currently searching for Their Global Head of HR Ops. Are you entrepreneurial, proactive and highly organized? Do you understand how to project manage? how to process optimize and design at scale? Are you an expert in leveraging automation and communicate with a diverse range of regional and global stakeholders? Then please keep reading!
The client is the world's leading classifieds platform in fast-growing markets. They are available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 different languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect individuals to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services. Their mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost everything, boosting local economies.
As the Global Head of HR Ops, your role will be responsible for the eventual transformation of a decentralized HR Operation model into a regional hub model that will ultimately report into you. You will work towards streamlining, automating and standardizing HR operations work flow through the employee life cycle and will report into the Global Director of People Analytics, Effectiveness and Employee Experience.
- Lead a globally dispersed team of HR Op Managers per Hub that will in a phased approach report into you
- Have a strong understanding of HR systems and processes and be able to identify upgrades needed to achieve business objectives.
- Map current processes, redesign them with an eye for automation and 85% global standardization
- Analyze data inputs and provide recommendations for process and policy enhancements taking into consideration legal requirements.
- Ensure that all HR policies and processes are appropriately documented and stored with a regular review cadence.
- Monitor performance of the tools, provide recommendations on system upgrades and modifications.
- Initiate RFP's for new systems and tools, build the business case for new technology and reviews with CHRO and others before moving forward.
- Drive initiatives that promote adoption of systems and ensure a high level of data integrity and quality.
A bit about you:
- You have an extensive expertise in HR systems and operations, a strong interest and aptitude in process mapping and optimization, project management and large scale operations.
- You are an excellent communicator in both written and oral formats for a wide range of audiences.
- You are driven by results and able to execute equally well at strategic and tactical levels.
- You are able to successfully work cross-functionally and collaboratively in a large, complex, ambiguous and perpetually evolving environment and across multiple geographies.
Do you recognise yourself in the above described profile? Please don't hesitate and get in touch with us today.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.