£70000 - £110000 per annum + bonus + benefits + hybrid working
about 2 months ago
I am exclusively working with a global Law Firm who are now building out their L&D function.
Reporting directly in to the CHRO, your role will be to establish and shape the learning and development function for the firm globally.
You will work across a number of jurisdictions and so it is essential that you have experience of working in an L&D function in a Law Firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the business leaders on establishing learning needs.
- Building out a learning hub of soft skills
- Ensuring all CPD qualifications and technical qualifications are adhered to
- Coaching, upskilling and mentoring
- Working with external vendors
- You will also work closely with the Head of Recruitment on integration
- It is essential you have ample experience of L&D in a Law Firm
- Flexible and agile as this is a global role. There will be some travel required (likely no more than twice a year)
- Passionate, ambitious and an excellent relatiuonship builder
Salary will depend on experience, there is a lot of flexibility on offer with this Firm
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.