Sydney, New South Wales
6 months ago
A leading financial services firm is looking for a Global Head of Learning & Development based in Sydney. This is a newly created role and ideal for someone who is passionate and deeply knowledgeable in evolving a learning culture to embrace contemporary virtual, online & blended learning solutions.
As a key member of the HR Leadership team you will be responsible for driving, evolving & implementing the global digital L&D strategy.
An expert in the virtual & online learning space, you will be responsible for the evolution of the core learning & development curriculum. You will also ensure the learning infrastructure and technology, are fit for purpose and cost effective while meeting high standards.
Key accountabilities will also include:
Leading & engaging a global, matrixed team of Learning & Talent Leads through a co-creative process to build out and implement a multi-year L&D strategy
- Evolve the learning culture to a contemporary blended learning approach
- Optimise learning management & technology enabled learning solutions globally
- Lead the creation of fit for purpose, strategically aligned enterprise learning opportunities
- Enable the delivery of the leadership development strategy & core curriculum through efficient & high-quality administration, management & service
- Implementation of a strategic evaluation framework & continuous improvement efforts
- Establish learning governance, reporting & insights globally and champion data led decision making
As the ideal candidate you will be an exceptional thought leader in learning & development practices and be skilled in the application of contemporary learning design techniques, including human centred design, social learning & blended learning.
You will have a proven track record challenging the status quo and influencing change to successfully embed a contemporary learning culture.
Experience in a large, matrixed, multinational organisation is preferred with proven experience in senior leadership roles managing, leading, motivating and developing people to achieve high level outcomes.
With the ability to clearly determine sometimes ambiguous business needs, you will possess excellent commercial acumen, stakeholder management and influencing skills, with the ability to have impact in a complex international environment.
This a permanent role with a highly competitive salary + super and benefits based on experience.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.