Global Head of Recruitment and HR
We are looking for an influential Global Head of Recruitment and HR with strong experience in high volume resourcing to support a growing European market leader in the hospitality and travel sector.
Your role will play a key part in helping the business scale operations across Europe, managing the regional resourcing operations to support this growth while leading workforce planning to ensure the wider European sites are staffed and managed effectively.
In addition, you will have ownership for the legal frameworks and processes including; contracts, labour representation, elections and industry training requirements in order to ensure the business is compliant and within labour guidelines.
While the ideal location for the position would be Aix-en-Provence and my client would be open to supporting someone relocating to the region, it is also possible for the Global Head of Recruitment and HR to be based remotely. The role will include frequent travel across the EU and the UK.
The key position will require candidates to demonstrate the following experience;
- Seasoned people manager, leading high performing teams across multiple geographies.
- Expertise in a high-volume recruitment and resourcing environment (ideally seasonal staff), supporting a diverse business through growth.
- Experience leading the hiring of diverse talent within a multinational organisation, development and implementation of recruitment and training strategies.
- Excellent budgeting skills.
- Experience of working with recruitment / HR software.
- Knowledge of legislation / contractual requirements within a pan European context, particularly on the French, Italian and Spanish territories.
This is a really unique role that could suit a someone with strong resourcing or recruitment leadership experience in high volume hospitality environments, looking to expand their role into a broader HR leadership remit. If you’re interested to hear more, please apply here!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.