City of London, London
£130000 - £140000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 2 months ago
We are delighted to be supporting a leading professional services business (2,000 staff) in their search for a Global Head of Reward. This newly created role would suit a Senior Reward Manager looking to step up, or an existing Head of Reward looking for a new challenge. Key functions will be to lead the total reward and wellbeing team (x5 direct reports) and advise the business on the best structures and processes to ensure their global business continues to thrive. The Head of Reward will be involved in driving further enhancements of the overall framework, working closely with the wider HR team to ensure a best-in-class Reward service is maintained. Reporting into the Head of People, key duties will be to:
- Drive a programme of work that promotes a diverse workforce, supporting the Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging goals to attract and retain talent, building the employee value proposition and talent differentiation.
- Develop and utilise different reward opportunities to motivate and engage different employee populations throughout their career journey which reflect the changing requirements of the business. Understanding the challenges and opportunities that exist now and anticipate what will be needed in the future.
- Leveraging technology, to support, evolve and enhance the employee experience of all reward processes, working in collaboration with the Head of HR and Business Partners to consider the overall Benchmarking and Reward process, enhancing and evolving the overall experience for all parties
- Accountable for the effective communication of reward to employees, including the total reward system.
- Ensure the reward strategy achieves the attraction, engagement and retention goals of the firm
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery of all cyclical and ad-hoc reward projects, including the annual pay review process, bonus cycles, firm-wide reporting and governance data
- Providing HRLT and the business stakeholders with a comprehensive view of the wider market and market trends on reward, recognition and wellbeing
- Develop a deep, trusted relationship with the Head of People and senior the HR leadership team.
- Understand the reward challenges and opportunities that exist now and anticipate what will exist in the future.
- Influence the reward team on reward philosophy based on in-depth knowledge of reward and business challenges.
- Educate the wider HR team and business leaders on reward principals, governance, policy and processes.
As a result, the firm is looking to meet with experienced reward leaders with proven success within a global, complex matrixed business. Key is a highly collaborative individual who will build relationships and seeks to get the best out of people. The individual will need to be passionate about equality who will champion diversity and inclusion through reward processes and able to manage multiple priorities. Someone who has a desire to improve employee engagement related to rewards by listening to the needs of employees and develop a range of solutions to satisfy those needs. Strong influencing skills are required with the ability to create data driven business cases and present to C Suite audiences. Finally, this person needs to be creative, have a passion for delivering a high-quality service and will go the extra mile to get things done well. In addition to the above salary there is a generous annual bonus and extensive benefits. Location is Bank tube.
In the first instance, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.