Amsterdam, North Holland
€150000 - €200000 per annum
NGF - 1147032_1594107682
11 months ago
Introduction / Purpose
The purpose of the role is to create global standards for excellence in recruitment for the workforce of the future.
This role leads the Community of Expertise responsible for creating the approach to the workforce of the future. The role connects the business strategy with what is required in terms of people capabilities, creating workforce strategies and looking at talent flows across the business and markets. The role is then responsible for the policy, process for how the busness will engage with those future workforce segments, hire, select and how they build and articulate their employer brand proposition. All recruitment delivery is managed through the Global People Services team. This covers all aspects of hiring from the intake conversation with the business, to offer and on-boarding of our new hires. This role partners closely with the People Services team, the other community of expertise leads and the HR Business Partner community.
- Leads the community of expertise by setting the strategic direction and targets for their function, creates clear processes and implementation plans for achieving these targets
- Builds the environment for a global CoE to collaborate and design products fit for the entire organization (leads a global CoE with people sat in different locations)
- Leads the design and the implementation of an approach that considers the main trends related to the future of work (AI, data, GIG economy) in collaboration with other departments and external parties
- Supports the People Services team with the design and review of standards and processes related to recruitment activities that are being run centrally but also locally
- Ensures that there are the right selection framework, tools and skills are being deployed across the organization starting from HR/recruitment to hiring managers at all levels
- Ensures that there is a consistent connection and strategy to link the overall brand and the Employer Brand by working in collaboration with the Corporate Communications function and global branding department
- Collaborates with different departments within and outside HR to create a consistent approach and strategy for the Employee Value Proposition
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.