Global Head of Talent Acquisition
Our client is a Dutch, global company, operating in energy transition and climate adaptation.
Global Head of Talent Acquisition
The purpose of this role is to lead and evolve the Talent Acquisition department within the company globally, to attract the talent the company needs to achieve the ambitious growth strategy of the company. This includes to design, develop and execute the global strategy for the Talent Acquisition department in line with the overall business and people strategy.
- You build and lead a fit for purpose global recruitment team on multiple locations.
- You set up global recruitment processes, to accommodate global business needs and facilitate global sourcing
- You drive the Talent Acquisition strategy,
- You provide excellent talent acquisition services and support to key stakeholders.
- You are responsible for all functional services in scope of talent acquisition, recruitment marketing and employer branding.
- You set up clear and meaningful KPIs, monitor and report on performance.
- You strive to continuously improve the Talent Acquisition Services
- You bring in innovative topics and best practices in the area of talent acquisition, recruitment marketing and employer branding.
- You are responsible for the Talent Acquisition tools and processes across the organization (eg assessments, recruitment agencies etc.)
- You are responsible that the globally designed processes and policies supporting business needs and are followed and executed within the company.
- You are responsible to manage the Talent Acquisition budget.
Strategy & Leadership
- You develop and drive proactive talent acquisition strategies based on the long-, medium- and short-term strategic workforce planning that keep pace with the business needs of the company across their functions, business units & regions, globally
- You provide leadership to a team of approximately 25 recruiters, currently mainly based in the Netherlands.
- You inspire, develop and coach the recruitment team members to a high performing team
- You work closely together with the Global Head of Talent Management and the HR business partners to design global talent acquisition strategies that fit in the broader HR vision and strategy.
- You work closely with the Communications department, to deliver effective on- and offline recruitment marketing strategies, events and partnerships. You ensure a strong position of the company in the employment market and define the required communication. You stimulate a good working relationship with the Communications department to ensure the company attracts the right talents
- You work closely with the HR Systems team and the Talent Acquisition systems, tools and vendor relationships across the organization
- Master’s degree with +10 years proven experience in Global Talent Acquisition
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an international business environment
- Experience in the talent acquisition market in the Netherlands
- Experience in global end-to-end recruitment
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate business needs into talent acquisition, recruitment marketing and employer branding solutions
- Excellent in stakeholder management; ability to build long-term relationships with senior leaders
- Management experience: a true people manager, you coach and develop a team.
- Excellent knowledge of English (Dutch language is an advantage, but not a must have)
- Truly passionate about Talent Acquisition
- Strategically strong and hands-on/a can-do approach
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiast team player
- Innovative thinker
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and people, and helicopter view, creative, a problem solver
- Expected to be in office minimum of 60% of working time
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.