€80000 - €120000 per annum + excluding bonus 12%
3 months ago
Our client's Innovation Center has been established to accelerate and support innovation within the company. In close cooperation with the business groups, this Innovation Center plays an important role in achieving the innovation objectives. It develops business in some selected radical innovation areas . This is organized in so called Emerging Business Areas and in the Global Business Incubator and Enablers.
As Global HRBP you will support one of the new business developments areas (excluding Biomedical) and some of the enablers. We will decide on the exact clientgroups together with you and the current P&O DIC team. Within the P&O business partner responsibility your main focus will be on DIC change management, drive the global Innovation P&O projects. You will closely work together with your P&O colleagues within the Cluster of General Service, global Innovation Center and the Center of Expertise.
The Position (Key Responsibilities):
- People Strategy Development: delivers business value by partnering with management to develop a Multi-Year People Strategy which contributes to the realization of the Global Innovation. The People Strategy is based on the updated Innovation Strategy and Corporate People Strategy and contains the structure, leadership, culture and talent management elements that are critical for the aimed business results. The designed HR Solutions are data driven. It contains a deployment plan which includes a change management approach and metrics.
- Organizational Development and Culture: partners with management on initiatives to develop and enhance high performance and an inclusive and collaborative culture of the internal organization from an HR perspective. Key elements are developing the right capabilities, optimize governance structures and organizational design, embed continuous (process) improvements and develop a culture based on New Ways of Working and the updated Innovation Strategy.
- Strategic Workforce Planning: partners with management of (new) Emerging Business Areas/enablers in the initiation, design and execution of strategic workforce planning, taking into consideration macro and market developments, business plans, formation, location, cost, productivity and capability levels of staff.
- Leadership & Team effectiveness: partners with management to develop initiatives for enhancing workforce effectiveness and coaching line management on people management responsibilities. Key elements are founded on Business Strategy, Leadership Model and the New Ways of Working. They contain People Management development initiatives, Team development initiatives and individual coaching and feedback.
- Change Management: partners with management to apply appropriate change management practices to the initiation, design and management of organizational change programs. Key elements are support with vision and business case for change, impact analysis, organizational integration and embedding, transition planning to new ways of working and benefits realization.
- People Development: facilitates, supports and advices on the execution of strategic HR processes and policies that have a line management responsibility (liaising with the CoE where applicable). Safe guards the human touch. Key processes are Performance Management, Career Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Reward & Recognition. Provides management information, insights and recommendations to management based on workforce analytics, KPIs and external data, people insights and business goals. Responsible for supporting Talent Management for client groups.
- Directing, connecting, guiding and coaching people & team of own department, conducting performance & development reviews and coordinating activities and processes in the department
The ideal candidate:
- Is a team player and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Has a good external view on start up's/venturing and change management
- Interested and ability to work with digital business ideas/building business in different ways
- Want to work within a very energizing P&O team
- Has a strong intuition, knows how to create impact
- Has 10 years of experience in a broad field of P&O subjects preferably in an HR Business Partner role or Change management role
- Experienced in a matrix organization, worked with different cultures
Has broad experience with following HR capabilities:
- Building the right People Infrastructure
- Strong Business acumen
- Change leadership
- Courage & Integrity
- People/HR Organization & Strategy
- Organizational design & development
- Digital savvy and good analytical skills
- Regulation & Governance
- Stakeholder management
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.