€130000 - €160000 per annum + excluding bonus, etc.
over 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity for a Global HR Business Partner who wants to manage a global client base across a range of new and innovative HR strategies (working from home is possible).
- Development and implementation of global HR strategies to meet the business needs
- Provide HR support and act as a sparring partner to HR and business leaders
- Develops organisational capability and leadership succession plans
- Drives a comprehensive and integrated performance management culture
- Coordinate and execute HR strategy including business transformations
- Utilise workforce analytics as a way to optimise HR decisions
- Manages annual compensation round for the assigned global function
- Lead strategic talent acquisition programmes
- Collaborate and partner with other senior HR leaders to lead the new HR agenda across the global offices
- Minimum 8+ years international HRBP related experience
- A proven track record across change management
- International experience working across continents, especially Europe and Asia Pac highly preferred
- Proven success track in Human Resources in manufacturing/engineering/chemicals organizations.
- Developed and executed HR strategy and initiatives to drive business transformation
- Functional examples of experience in the areas of: strategic workforce planning, change management, Organization Design and Organisation Effectiveness. Innovative HR Initiatives.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Confidence to lead and push back where needed
- Experience within an international, matrix led organisation.
- Experience of driving change remotely, across global business lines
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute change in terms of work deliverables and culture
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.