Our client is a leading global provider of integrated transportation, storage and distribution solutions for chemicals and other bulk-liquid products, delivered through its three largest operating units: Tankers, Terminals and Tank Containers.
The role (part-time 3.5 - 4 days per week)
Partner with business leaders on strategic priorities including talent strategy, employee engagement, organizational effectiveness and change management. Influences the talent agenda to drive business outcomes and goals. Advise and coach leaders on driving the organizational values and culture. Drive adaptation of the HR service delivery model within the business.
- Reports to the CHRO
- Develops and keeps abreast of broad market context of the business, trends and current/future business needs and uses this insight to improve business performance.
- Shapes and drives the HR strategy with a business perspective and global mindset. Ensures HR structure and solutions are sustainable and relevant.
- Actively consults and provides solutions related to workforce, talent and organizational matters to senior business leaders. Develops and drives workforce and talent strategic plans:
- Leads and effectively manages talent management processes to ensure effective sourcing, employee development, pipeline maintenance and career development paths.
- Leads and effectively manages performance management processes: goal setting, performance assessment and reward processes for respective business(es).
- Manages the overall recruitment of new talent as well as the development of existing talent to attract, retain and develop talent specific for the continued growth of the businesses
- Develops forward thinking solutions based on understanding of relevant business operations and strategies
- Develops HR plans for the businesses supported. Advises on the design and implementation of HR programs, ensuring programs remain relevant to the businesses supported.
- Part of the HR MT and works/collaborates with the HR MT on the People Strategy. Provides leadership over HR projects.
- Champions the organizational values and culture
- Coaches and develops Senior Business Leaders
- Identifies business needs and leads organizational change initiatives
- Partners and brings in resources from the CoE's to implement HR solutions that meet the distinctive challenges of the businesses
- Advises and plans internal communication related to HR topics in the businesses
- Change management champion with tangible successful experience
- 6 till 10 years progressive experience in Human Resources
- Close knowledge of at least two countries employment law
- Demonstrated record of successful service to a global business
- Demonstrated ability to establish trusting and effective working relationships at all levels of an organization
- Experience working in a dynamic global organization guiding people through change
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.