Global HR Systems Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a permanent Global HRIS Manager to join an amazing, innovative company based in the heart of London. This position offers a wide variety of assignments to take charge of right away. The business needs an HR process specialist to examine their existing working practices and data usage to envisage how the potential of data and systems will appear when they deploy a new HR system.
As the global HRIS manager, you will oversee all operational duties and aid in the smooth operation of the company’s HR systems. Your direct reports will collaborate closely with the entire HR population on all HR technology-related issues, including new system user training, authorization control, HR process inspections, and other technology interfaces.
- Provide your team with crucial mentoring, professional and personal growth plans, and engaging leadership.
- Experience with HR procedures and SOPs.
- Directing a sizable operational staff.
- Global or international experience.
- Determine the tasks, resource management, and production schedule priorities for your team.
- Participate in the development and implementation of support newer models, ensuring HR technologies are future-proof and failsafe.
- Arrange for the installation and testing of new system software versions.
- Work in conjunction with the HR Operations team to shape the creation of systems and capabilities that support businesses’ overall long-term views and goals.
- Create organisational standards, rules, and organizations for managing personnel data.
- Examine any modifications to our guidelines to confirm that they continue to fulfil the reliability and functionality requirements for transactional data.
- Recognize and resolve any privacy or information quality concerns that can jeopardize our organization’s overall strategic handling of individual data.
- Explore and organise the settlement of current and possible system failures, soliciting help and support from suppliers as necessary,
- Guarantee that system requirements for Hr processes are up-to-date, easily accessible, and clear.
- Coordinate supplier conversations on new features added to each launch or upgrade and evaluate the effects of doing so.
The role offers a competitive pay of circa £90,000 – £100,000 p.a. (potential movement) + bonus & benefits. You will benefit from an agile and hybrid working model and be given autonomy and will be comfortable with working to tight deadlines. If you’re interested in this role and would like more information, please apply, and contact Anton Blades at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.