Global Mobility Advisor
Frazer Jones is partnering with an International Law Firm who are looking for a Global Mobility Advisor to join their Global Mobility function covering immigration and international assignments to support the partners and cross boarder hires. This is a highly established, reputable and high-growth law firm with a highly respected client base. Based in London they offer hybrid working.
As a Global Mobility Advisor, you will report to the Global Mobility Manager and will be assisted by one Global Mobility specialist. You will be assisting the People Function in providing mobility advice on all levels. You will ensure that employee mobility policies, guidelines, and best practices are in accordance with immigration requirements, social security and statutory tax.
- Manage UK and EU immigration monitoring, administration, and advice. This also includes proactively staying up to date on restrictions, challenges, advising stakeholders of potential impact on project staffing, and implementing alternative solutions as and where required.
- Work with internal departments (Tax, Finance, Payroll, HR etc) to structure agreements.
- Review and amended client offer letters for lateral hires and secondments in compliance with the firm’s standards on relocation.
- Initial contact point for the business, internal stakeholders, and new employees in offering advice on issues relating to immigration and international work placements
- Monitoring employee location presence on international staffing assignments with tax liabilities
- Assisting employees through tax filing process with our corporate tax advisor
- Participate in the team’s meetings to continue updating and improve mobility tools and processes
- Ensure GM processes are followed and develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the GM role.
- Responsible for coordinating with the Finance team to ensure payments are made.
- Manage all the relationships with third parties. I.e., relocation specialist, tax consultants etc
To be considered for this role you will ideally come with Global Mobility experience, having exposure to the global market and experience in managing international vendors. It is essential you are flexible, adaptable and have excellent stakeholder management skills. You will receive a salary of circa £55k + bonus and benefits. The business offers hybrid and flexible working. You will have the opportunity to join an international firm that offers extensive development and progression opportunities. You’ll have an Americas and APAC remit but the opportunity to support the wider global initiatives.
For more information or to discuss your next career move, please reach out to Raj Bhanji.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.